GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Got the rear shocks put on today. The bastards forgot to send the front ones. Still have to clean everything up and paint it. Will post some more pics later.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
2k1slvrdo said:
you were driving with out shocks before?

No, the Superlifts I had were on it. These are some that I got from a seller off e-bay. $625 for 8 of them. I think they are Bilsteins. My neighbor has a rock crawler with the bilsteins and they look identical except the hose lines. I know the ass end of my truck now is stiff as hell. The Superlifts; you could bounce it up and down fairly easy with your hands.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Those look like Bilsteins. No offense, but you bought shocks and you don't even know what brand they are? Did you get them valved for you truck or no?

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Lifted00Z71 said:
Those look like Bilsteins. No offense, but you bought shocks and you don't even know what brand they are? Did you get them valved for you truck or no?
They are adjustable. The guy I bought them from didn't know the make of them. He got like 300 sets at another auction in his town. For $625 for 8 of them, I can't bitch about them. They work pretty damn good.

·
FEARS NO POTHOLE
311 Posts
they are bilstein 7100's and they are stiff as hell cuz they need to be valved right for running dual and being in the rear of a fullsize. if i were i would call bilstein and send them in to be revalved.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts