GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Under Construction
8,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wheres the best place to buy these, best price and what not. What size lines the usually run, im guessing what ever you want just change the fitting?

any one have pics of shockwaves used in a nbs front end wether it be suv or truck?

·
Under Construction
8,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Dub you got hookups with ART? IM me, thanks izzy

the prices... for instance the 9000 are 849.00 picturing two, they come in pairs... cuz 849 a peice seems steep

·
Under Construction
8,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ok good :wipes sweat from forehead:
and I assume i dont need to run any type of shock with them, may sound like a dumb question bout I just want to make sure. These are going to go up front of my truck.

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
Nope, the shock/bag are all one. Make sure you get the double adjustables so you can adjust the rebound and compression.

·
Registered
432 Posts
wont give you a much of a lift , but I like them , ride smooth and can take a beating

the shock is inside the airbag

·
Under Construction
8,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
im not lookin to lay out, just wana convert to 2wd but not swap frames and lay 5" drop in front but have the option to lift it up for inclines and what not out back im prob doin coilovers, maybe later on do shockwaves for the street but we will see... skano any pics of your front setup, please, i wana see how they mount the nbs front ends since mine and yours are the same. maybe even the exact parts list from art for the parts you used and shockwaves ect.

·
Under Construction
8,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i dont plan on keepin em, im think djm arms with the shockwaves, obviously not keepin 4wd so they can mount

·
Under Construction
8,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
hmm good point... i need skano to chime in, maybe custom fab a new mount? that wouldnt be too hard im sure

·
Registered
432 Posts
Yeah i ditched the torsions bars/keys no need for them

fcc701fe.gif

·
Under Construction
8,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
is the bottom mount the shockwave is connected to stock, it doesnt appear to be

1 - 17 of 17 Posts