GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wondering if I could have some help with CM options.

1. Just mirrors
2. Mirrors middle bumper
3. Mirrors lower bumper

Trying to decide what to do. Or what is everyones thoughts. Have a full T Rex billet grille here too.

Thanks!!

238117A4-1E2D-44DA-84D3-23D58E423273_zps0jgywkiu.jpg

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oh and I will be getting rid of the plow harness and installing a proper valance.

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
mirrors cm, lower valance cm and clean up the fog lenses, remove the ugly window visors add a '12+ denali grille....lastly polish those welds.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
New fogs on order already. Need to quit being a baby and clear heads. Welds are sold already.

·
Registered
430 Posts
mirrors cm, lower valance cm and clean up the fog lenses, remove the ugly window visors add a '12+ denali grille....lastly polish those welds.
I agree with ALLTERRAIN on everything, but I am slightly torn on the bumper. What about your rear bumper? I would make them match. Either paint the plastics OR the chrome. I like the combination both ways, but not all of it painted, and not mix-matched.

Need to quit being a baby and clear heads.
True statement

Welds are sold already.
Fgt statement

Reactions: SierraZ570

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I agree with ALLTERRAIN on everything, but I am slightly torn on the bumper. What about your rear bumper? I would make them match. Either paint the plastics OR the chrome. I like the combination both ways, but not all of it painted, and not mix-matched.

True statement

Fgt statement
I think I am gonna do white chrome both front and rear. Fix valance, new fogs. Clear heads and maybe the billet grille. Welds are sold cause some dumb ass sanded them and powdered the rims a chrome finish that was horrible. I have other 20x10 Welds waiting at my mailbox as well.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Dem Rockstars tho :GetMoney:

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Im leaning towards no white toes lol. I have such a assortment of wheels its not funny. Welds are Velocitis.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts