GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
GM Trucks & UA
1,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So everyone's been voting on my new look on the GMC so my wife and I took some pics of it with the Tahoe since they were both clean at the same time..

Future for the GMC: I have a line on some 18" Denali stockers and that's all
Future for the Tahoe: Either color match the moldings or yank them off...

DSCN0742.jpg

DSCN0743.jpg

DSCN0738.jpg

DSCN0737.jpg

DSCN0744.jpg

DSCN0745.jpg

Me and the little dudes...

DSCN0741.jpg

And my neighbor's old Scottsdale 10, he only uses it twice a year for hunting...

DSCN0746.jpg

·
Registered
8,261 Posts
no matching for the truck? Raising the front or dropping the back would look awesome on the gmc

·
GM Trucks & UA
1,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I did a front raise to clean up some of the rake and I don't think I'll do much more, right now when I tow the boat and load it with gear it sits nice and level.

Never been a big fan of color matching, the GMC already color matches the valance and with as many miles as I drive the mirror caps are bug catchers...

·
Cartmans Critters
8,867 Posts
I did a front raise to clean up some of the rake and I don't think I'll do much more, right now when I tow the boat and load it with gear it sits nice and level.

Never been a big fan of color matching, the GMC already color matches the valance and with has many miles as I drive the mirror caps are bug catchers...
I have the chrome caps and yea they do collect some bugs but if you just whip them off twice a week, hell probably not even that like 3 times a month......You can keep them looking shiney :D

·
EMBRACE WHAT'S LEFT
3,487 Posts
some nice clean simple trucks

That scottsdale has lots of potential

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
both lookin nice and I actually really like your current wheels - I vote for keeping em

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
Damn that bed is short! Some handles would look good IMO. Chrome capped mirrors too. I didnt think they made Denali 18's... mine are just 17s.

·
HAPPY NEW YEAR
3,599 Posts
Very nice fleet of vehicles you have. On second glance, the truck looks 100% better without the bullbar. Im about to remove mine as well, however I think a 2" cowl hood of some sort would look killer!

1,932 Posts
pull the molding off and get some clears for the tahoe too! Here is a shitty photochop didnt turn out like i wanted AT ALL but gives you the idea! :rocking:

effjaystruck.jpg

·
GM Trucks & UA
1,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
both lookin nice and I actually really like your current wheels - I vote for keeping em
I'm actually partial to them...

Damn that bed is short! Some handles would look good IMO. Chrome capped mirrors too. I didnt think they made Denali 18's... mine are just 17s.
Actually you are right, he listed them wrong, they are eskys and are 18 polished alum, not sure I'll buy unless I can switch the center cap to GMC logo...

Lookin' good, cute kids. :rocking:
Yeah I like them, I think I'll keep them...:crazy:

I'd keep the wheels on the GMC and then put the denalis on the tahoe.
Actually, we may be selling the hoe soon and getting a new Trailblazer SS, we drove one and the wife loves it...:rocking:

something looks off kilter on ur GMC badge on the grille..sits wayyy to high
:think: Hmmm, it's in the stock location, this grill is a bolt over....

Thanks for the input everyone, keep it coming...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts