GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was thinking of putting some of the new SS emblems on my suburban. Would that look too stupid? Where could I get them? I think I've done enough mods to quality for SS :imo :rocking:

·
Registered
489 Posts
I have seen them on Ebay made from Billet they look Cool

·
I'll Take teh Case!
1,918 Posts
Sevenfold said:
Not cool :imo

Thats like those import guys putting TYPE R stickers on their cars. However, if it makes you happy...
I agree and on the same note I disagree...

I've been toying the same idea before, but I hate to be putting shit on my truck, when it really isn't what the badge says. Probably would be better to stick with that nice, debadged look :D

However...here are some links if you really want the SS badges...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=7915022569&category=33643

·
I will NOT cowboy up!
1,948 Posts
Sevenfold said:
Not cool :imo

Thats like those import guys putting TYPE R stickers on their cars. However, if it makes you happy...
:word: :imo

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
There is a suburban with escalade everything, molding, running boards, tail lights, third brake light, plus more and they put an SS badge where the 'LT' or 'LS' badges would go.. behind the back door inbetween the windows... it doesn't look bad.

I agree with Adam on it being :rice: in a way, but since you have a Suburban (2kSub... I'm assuming 2000 suburban), I don't think SS badges will be that ricey because everyone knows there is no such thing as a "Suburban SS." Go for it :imo

GMFS emblem would be cool too! :anitoof:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts