·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
DSC00539.jpg

DSC00540.jpg

DSC00545.jpg

DSC00556.jpg

Should I crank some more? The Driver's side pic is with the wheels turned.

Thanks
Chris D.

·
GMFS slowest truck :read:
5,501 Posts
They don't look too bad, but i wouldn't go much, if any, higher...

·
Kyle
1,684 Posts
no dont crank more, if your rubbing at all trim your fenders

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No rubbing just wanted to go a little higher in the front. Do the angles look like they are being pushed right now?

·
I peed in your pool. Yay!
1,214 Posts
Shut up Kyle...wait...sorry, i was just mad cuz ur truck is badass. :worship: Sorry bout that. :crazy: Jake

·
Registered
187 Posts
Id say go up some more, those angles arent bad.....Did you already get your alignment done?

Is somethin leakin on your right LCA or did you just oil your swaybar endlink?

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yea that is silcone spray. I was spraying the ypipe bolts when I did headers and the shit got every where.

I haven't got alignment yet so I will probably crank a little more and get that done.

·
internet bigot®
4,016 Posts
okokok.... i dont know really much about 4wd susp. where are the torsion bars??? and what exactly do they do other than raise the vehicle a little?

·
2,451 Posts
the torsion bars are under the truck, from the middle at the crossmembers to the front suspension. They can be turned for more height, and also for less height. They are designed to suspend the vehicle but keeping the tension in a rotation, verses your coil springs.
Read dark's torsion bar bible

·
GMFS slowest truck :read:
5,501 Posts
In the first pic, look slightly down and to the right of dead center. There is a hex shaped bar (but you can only see the end) goin into the back of the LCA. i would highlight it on paint or something to show you, but ur a big man, you can figure it out from my description.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts