GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 96 z71 with 22" forte rims sittin on 305/40's and i dont know if i want to put a 2 or 3" body lift on it becuase eventually i'll get 24's but i dont know what brand to get. I dont want the rims to look to small on the truck but at the same time i want it to sit just a little higher than stock. Also should i get the rear bumper added too becuase i noticed alot of the lifts ive been lookin at doesnt come with the rear bumper lift. Internet links will be helpful if possible.

Thanks guys

·
Bigger, Longer, and UnCut
987 Posts
Get a 3 incher and some taller meats IMO. PA is the best from what I have heard, thats what mine is but its NBS.

9,763 Posts
lifting a 4wd truck to clear bigger RIMS? what is the world coming to

Now that I have that out of the way I would go with the 3" body lift and get a Performance Accessories kit. You can get the bumper kit extra or go on ebay and buy the MASTER KIT. That will come with both bumper relocaters, gap guards, and the body lift...Definitely the way to go.

·
Registered
4,404 Posts
man thats terrible. Im agreeing with the guys, lifting a 4x4 truck to clear a set of dubs. How gay are you? Im not even gonna answer the question, IMO you should take the truck and give it to the closest redneck to return to normal.

·
UH6TDRVR
148 Posts
LOL! that was funny, i dont care who you are, that was funny!

·
Pat McCrotch
699 Posts
I have been thinking of adding a body lift too my truck too. I want to clear 38x14.50x28s

1 - 10 of 10 Posts