1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,252 Posts
sell it and get one that sits flush with the bed rails

·
Candy Corn Harvester...
6,656 Posts
yah not feeling the lights either, my toolbox usually gets molested and it i painted mine, it would look like shit in no time.

·
|=====TK=====|
523 Posts
No lights, powdercoat the box. I had mine powdercoated and it's held up really well.
-TK

·
Hard Work, Clean Living
317 Posts
I had mine line-Xed. I was thinking about powder coating, but if chipped I would have had to have it coated again. The Line-X is nice and matched my bed. Plus if it got F-ed up I just got it touched up for free. I have better pics but here is all I have for now.

I can get you some better pics if you want. But it's pretty basic.

·
|=====TK=====|
523 Posts
I had mine line-Xed. I was thinking about powder coating, but if chipped I would have had to have it coated again. The Line-X is nice and matched my bed. Plus if it got F-ed up I just got it touched up for free. I have better pics but here is all I have for now.

Sounds like another good idea.
-TK

·
Chevy Owner
302 Posts

got any better pics? im considering this...

·
Hard Work, Clean Living
317 Posts
I started a new thread with plenty of pics. If you want some more let me know...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts