GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whos runnin' hyperwhite signals? If so what brand? I was lookin at PIAA, and Nokya/Polarg. I cant find the Nokya hyperwhite 3157's on EBAY anymore tho :insane: My friend already has the Polarg hyperwhite 194's he can sell me, so I need somethin to match. Also I heard there is a liquid/goo to put in the socket to stop the sockets from melting ......? I know my DRL's are melted...... :insane: Thanks!

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
i wouldn't... Hyperwhites just don't put out enough light. Which corners do you have? I've had a couple sets, mostly cheapy ebay ones, i just kept getting newer versions of them, and i never had them melt on me.

I know the orange DRL thing is played out and annoying, but to me buying bulbs every month doesn't seem like a good option for me

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
BuiltNotBought99 said:
I think the hyperwhites look pretty good.
look cool, but with the you can't even tell they are there with the xenarcs on... They are just too bright. People get all annoyed at the fact that it doesn't look like you ever signal.

·
Registered
6,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Im runnin regular clear corners with the white reflector. My friend has been runnin hyperwhites for a few months and no burnt out bulbs. Yea they arent that bright in the day, but at night you can see the signal. I dunno about the orange with the hid look tho thats why Im gettin opinions :insane: :shake:

·
Registered
59 Posts
Slammedchevy01 said:
Im runnin regular clear corners with the white reflector. My friend has been runnin hyperwhites for a few months and no burnt out bulbs. Yea they arent that bright in the day, but at night you can see the signal. I dunno about the orange with the hid look tho thats why Im gettin opinions :insane: :shake:
i hear ya talk'n adam .im like you .since i got my "HID",but i guess we will have to agree with"2K1"on this one.just leave em :shrug: be

·
Registered
6,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Will a 7443, 3057 bulb work with a 3157? The Polarg Hybrid model # is M-13 7443 and auction says it will replace 3157.... ? :D :bowtie:

·
GMFS slowest truck :read:
5,501 Posts
I put some 3057s in my truck...bulbs that came out of the sockets were 3157s...both worked fine.

·
Registered
6,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yea they work, and are bright white :rocking:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts