GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
734 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dont drive my truck hardly at all. 4000 miles in a year, but its black and I got a beater to drive. I want a new duramax when they hit the road but want them to be out a while too. Anyways..a friend of mine called me today and he sold his truck and offered me $22,000 cash for my truck. Its a 2006 4.8 4000 miles 23" Wheels and a 2/4 drop. all detailed ready to go with not a scratch on it. The only reason I would is cause, I will never get offered 22 again and I could get a new duramax when they come out, mabey this summer.

So should I?

Picture727.gif

Picture701.jpg

·
Minitrucker
710 Posts
yOU HAVE A BEAUTIFUL TRUCK, AND HE HAS GIVEN YOU A FAIR PRICE, but,,,,, what makes you think youll drive the new truck anymore than the one you have now?

·
Registered
734 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I wont get black. lol

·
Cocksmith Extraordinaire
4,776 Posts
Im still sad that you sold the duramax for that :nono:

·
Registered
3,768 Posts
that is an offer you probably won't get again and I hate to see it go but with the 4.8 I guess sell it. What would you do to the new dmax?

·
Dem People
5,664 Posts
even tho its beautiful id have to take the 22k

·
05 Sierra Crew
987 Posts
22K for an 06? I haven't Kbbed anything lately but that scares me, is that the going price especially with all your mods? I paid 28K for mine but its an 05 CC, I hope its not worth in the teens.

9,785 Posts
I figured ur truck was worth more thatn 22K, but if you KNOW you want a Duramax then sell it and drive ur DD. Definately will be worth it in the long run.

·
Registered
734 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ya I really shouldnt have sold my big truck, but with a new baby and presure from the wife that couldnt even get in it...I sold it. If I get a new one I will lift it but not go that high. I only paid 19 for my 06 crew cab with all the mods I think 22k isnt bad.

·
Registered
6,133 Posts
if you only paid 19 and didnt you get a killer deal on those rime for like 2something? than yah i would do it

·
concrete redneck
1,923 Posts
sell it and buy an 06 or 07 classic d-max. don't get the LMM there are gonna be so many restrictions on that thing it's gonna take forever before there are any parts for it.

·
Registered
5,763 Posts
id sell it for a new duramax.......what was ur old truck?

·
Registered
734 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
This is what I had...dang I miss that truck...

Picture283.jpg

1 - 20 of 27 Posts