GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well guys the time has come for the Tahoe to go on the auction block. I have a guy that is wanting to trade his bagged 03 rcsb Sierra. Cloth interior, 100k, 4.8 v8, has a Kp six link in rear lower control arms and bags in front dual air compressors. Is it worth it? Here are a few pictures.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,885 Posts
I say no.

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Mine is a 2002 LS model with 192k, cloth interior, cai, 2wd, 3" lift, hd hood, 33" nitto trail grappler m/ts with 20x10 fuel hostage wheels, flowmaster exhaust, z71 rack and valance, everything has been color matched, dark tint, 3rd row, Bose speakers, led tails, led interior lights, and hid highs and lows.

As far as pictures, I have some in my photo album. I don't have tapatalk on my iPad. Just my iphone.

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm just ready for a toy lol

·
496BB
1,749 Posts
Is do it. That rcsb is sick

Sent from my Big Block iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Only thing that's holding me back is not knowing what I'm looking at as far as the suspension. I've only ever had a static dropped truck.

·
Registered
9,687 Posts
id say size wise no. value wise, I think that sierra is worth more then yours. bags aren't to bad to deal with. if your in cold weather, you can get sticking valves. kp 6 link is a pretty straight forward job so id say that's good. make sure you don't see any rub marks on bags. is fenders cut out and replaced or just cut out? look at wiring to see if its a cluster fuck or nice and neat. look at welds obviously. bag cups are a pretyy simple bolt on shit for nbs. ideally though there are kits to raise and recess arms for better camber. make sure the truck has cups and spindles and not just cups. just cups will give bad ass camber.

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for the help on what I should be looking for

·
CHIMICHANGA
3,275 Posts
Saw a truck like that go for no more than 5K.

Same kp 6 link and mileage...I would say yes but thats bc I dont like lifted lol.

·
Registered
9,687 Posts
nbs sierra bagged on a 6 link for 5k? id jump on that. hell I got stock obs going around here for like 3-4k.

·
Registered
900 Posts
I'd keep the hoe

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Well here's an update. He wants me to give him $2k on top of it. He's only asking $700 more than what I am so I don't know where he's coming off asking for $2k more! I tried to explain to him that it's going to cost me more than that to transfer the title to Texas and register it there.

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Id have been hesitant about the trade to begin with at an even trade. Plus $2k on top I'd tell him to keep his truck and keep it moving.

·
Goin' Up
2001 Silverado
143 Posts
ima say no, especially now that he wants 2gs... i had a single cab and hated the fact that theres no storage room... even if its just gnna be a toy, you still wanna have room for your crap...
keep your eyes peeled for an ecsb, you cant go wrong ;)

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I sure did...I never heard back from him either. I am pretty sure that he's just a kid.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts