GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
694 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got offered this deal last night, and if I dont act quick the wheels will sell at this price.

22" Black Rockstars(from the pics look to be x9.5) for 650

Its a damn good price, and the wheels only have 3000 miles on them, and Im also aware that these wheels are everywhere. Id probably mount them on 37 kumhos or 35 terra grapplers.

So the question is should I buy a new set of tires for my factory wheels, or get these wheels and get tires for them.

rims:
l_728da89797324901bcedbba6290ed909.png

my truck:
P1010002.jpg

·
Registered
2,552 Posts
thats tempting. those wheels are all over the place but they always look damn good.

i say go for it if the price is what u want

·
Texas Born & Raised!
4,536 Posts
I say new tires for your current rims, but thats just me. If you decide ot go with the rockstars, sell me the GMC 20's. :D

·
OBS preservation society
886 Posts
go for it they will look saweeet on ur truck atleast they sweet on everything else i have seen.

·
Registered
445 Posts
i would say keep your wheels and get new tires for them..

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
those wheels are bad ass. for that price i would def. pick them up.

not gonna lie your truck looks tits with the factory wheels too tho.

·
Official Ninja
561 Posts
Your truck looks perfect as is, but the ferd looks good with that wheel/tire combo also. If it was my truck, I would leave as is.:imo

·
Registered
8,853 Posts
:think:........:jawdrop:.........:badidea:

I like yours like it is now. Chrome sets off red pretty good.
yeah i know it does, but i'm saying down the road i might get bored with the chrome and do something like sammy did with the colormatching the bumper and grille shell and black out my taillights.

·
GET SOME!!!
589 Posts
Kevin,
Off subject, but IMO, I think you should replace your grille with the newer OBS design. Those newer grilles change the look of a OBS alot in the front.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts