GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have to finish smoothing and painting the dash, and do the rest of the interior.

My feet keep getting dangled in the wires :LOL:

Tv surrounding will be same color as dash (charcoal metallic).

And Ps2 will be molded in the glove compartment. Center console...buckets...

MVC-837S.gif

D'

·
Rollin with Saget
1,594 Posts
wow.. u may want to invest in a few... hundred? zip ties... or maybe even some tape.

duck tape fixes everything!

·
Wanna B Jack o all Trades
9,823 Posts
how are you putting that tv in there? Ive always wondered about the different ways people do it. Ill bet your using the stock airbag wiring huh?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
94flamds10blazr said:
how are you putting that tv in there? Ive always wondered about the different ways people do it. Ill bet your using the stock airbag wiring huh?
Hi! This was made by dbornotdb on blazinlow.com, there is one wire to the screen that goes through the column, and has the ground, and other connectors on that wire, i still have to figure out where to ground to...oh yeah, and no airbags in this 1992

:rocking:

D'

·
Registered
58 Posts
man..i drive with a tv in my dash and get distracted..how the fuck do you drive with a tv in your steering wheel? but thats tight none the less

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts
hwtc2002 said:
Hi! This was made by dbornotdb on blazinlow.com, there is one wire to the screen that goes through the column, and has the ground, and other connectors on that wire, i still have to figure out where to ground to...oh yeah, and no airbags in this 1992
I think he knew you didn't have an airbag in your truck, but it looks like the steering wheel you are using is an airbag one so you can use the empty cavity to house the tv.

·
Wanna B Jack o all Trades
9,823 Posts
there should be grounds all over. The whole column is grounded, how do you think the horn works?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts