GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now that the new job has started i want to order my rollpan sometime in the next two weeks, but im thinkin i wanna do sumthin a little more custom, maybe a smoothie rollpan and a shaved tailgate with a liscense plate box set in the middle of that tailgate? Any ideas welcome, ne pics welcome.

·
Burning Rubber
994 Posts
I just mine as well....
b6a5a684.jpg

I couldn't do the Handle Flip w/ relocator since the rear Tire of my streetbike would be hitting the handle when I towed it, So I went with fully color matched. Personally I like the SS cap better than a shaved upper tailgate, but that's just me.

If you like the shaved roll pan look, you could move the liscense plate to between the bed and cap on a remote slider to pop up and down.

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts

Customs classics pan, $119 or so, painted with Duplicolor spray paint and then buffed out (for now). And no, still haven't debadged my tailgate this is photoshoped ... was too busy this weekend :bawl:

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
I paid $170 shipped for the pan. Primer cost $20, fiberstrand cost $15, red paint cost $55 a pint, and I forgot how much I paid for clear. Sure makes it cheaper painting it yourself.

·
I don't own a lowrider
4,694 Posts

Custom Classic...paid 150 for paint (including the bottom of my tailgate painted) Not sure how much the pan was, think it was around $100

1 - 8 of 8 Posts