GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey ya'll,

Im really wanting to put a bull guard on my 2011 Silverado but I hardly ever see them on trucks around here. Ya'll have any pics you can share with me?

Heres my truck as it sits now....

newtruck.jpg

Thanks guys!

·
Scientist
513 Posts
Not going to find many around here... Good luck

·
Banned
6,337 Posts
They are ugly, pointless waste of money. How many times do you encounter live stock? Insurance will cover any damage a vehicle or accident causes.

·
Scientist
513 Posts
If you want to protect your front end, might as well go full bumper replacement.

·
Registered
3,359 Posts
Please, If you must do something, Just lose the orange reflectors from the headlights, and let it go. Truck is nice as it sits....

·
Registered
4,874 Posts
Great looking truck. Haven't seen many NNBS with a bull bar sorry

·
Incognito
1,250 Posts
you guys obviously dont know how houston drivers are lmao i use to live an hour north of h town and hate driving my truck there. they are crazy!!! thats probably why she wants the bull bar to push the little stuck up doctors out of the way jk jk i think they look pretty sweet to.

Aries Off Road B35-3007 Bull Bar

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
8,527 Posts
you guys obviously dont know how houston drivers are lmao i use to live an hour north of h town and hate driving my truck there. they are crazy!!! thats probably why she wants the bull bar to push the little stuck up doctors out of the way jk jk i think they look pretty sweet to.

Aries Off Road B35-3007 Bull Bar

So let me get this straight, you think a piece of 20ga tubing is going to do anything more than flatten into a pancake in an impact?

Just avoid it, your truck looks way cleaner without it. I too went through the phase of having a grille guard and lights, and one of the best things I ever did was remove it.

1 - 20 of 70 Posts