GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
This is from when I had just put them on, they have tightened up since then and the wrinkles are mostly gone now.

Before:
Before2.jpg

Before.jpg

After:
Picture216.jpg

Leathbackseat.jpg

·
Registered
125 Posts
those look classy
Thanks! They really look good with the Denali dash and trim pieces and silver faced Esky-cluster. I want to get the Esky gray leather shifter handle and maybe the Denali grab handle next.

·
Yes, I do...
4,065 Posts
posted these same pics SOOOO many times

contrast stitching

·
EMBRACE WHAT'S LEFT
3,489 Posts
those really make the interior look great

·
Registered
256 Posts
lol, I could show you mine, but they aren't installed. Anyone know how to install them on a 98? I have the mold injected seats, and I have to cut them. I'm not confindent enough to do it.

·
Registered
8,303 Posts
I'm going to steal your interior, Joe.

I personally like storm-grey catskin, versus tangerine orange and onyx black.
cats.gif

·
Dem People
5,664 Posts
Before/After
01050002.jpg

01160001.jpg

01160009.jpg

·
Registered
446 Posts
lol, I could show you mine, but they aren't installed. Anyone know how to install them on a 98? I have the mold injected seats, and I have to cut them. I'm not confindent enough to do it.
Its not that tricky. Although i didn't do mine myself i am confident i could have given adequate time. If you haven't noticed with the obs the outter fabric is actually glued to the foam of the seat on all the seating surfaces. I guess this is so it won't wrinkle up and slide around. You won't be able to get this part of the fabric off. The guy that did mine basically used a razor blade and cut off the fabric of the back and most of the fabric from the sides of the seat. It will actually be in your best interest to leave the fabric on the seating surfaces anyways because it helps to make the covers fit tighter. All my guy did was spray adhesive on the seams on the inside of the covers and then spray in the seams of the seats itself. You can then just put them on and zip or hog ring them in.

I don't have any befores.
DSCF0008.jpg

DSCF0015.jpg

DSCF0009.jpg

·
Registered
4,056 Posts
SilveradoScott.......What color is ur body? is that charcoal or graphite...how closely does it match the stock interior panels.?

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
yes, the stock leather is garbage...

1 - 20 of 31 Posts