GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
716 Posts
Damn that would be tight. I'd be down to roll, anyone else?

Not too familiar w/ Lake Parris Fairgrounds...anyone know how far it is from L.A.

·
Picture Me Rollin'
287 Posts
Its a huge ass show, best one of the year in my opinion. Its less than 2 hours from LA. I will be there for sure. In fact, Adam was thinking of making it our next meet there, I'm sure he will chime in about it soon.
Evan

·
Registered
503 Posts
im gonna be there for sure. gonna be cruisin down with a buddy of mine and we're both gonna be showing our trucks. im also probly gonna be there with Barely Legal Mini Truck Club

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
i think if we rolled in at the same time, we'd get put in the same area.

But i'll prbly be down to go. I might have my front end painted by then :D

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
If we all get there at the same time and let them know we're together, they wont seperate us. Only if theres a problem with space.

·
Picture Me Rollin'
287 Posts
I'm gonna be rolling with the club I am in, and will most likely park with them, same with Bryan(Introwheels). But I am totally down to hang out and check out some of the sick rides. Oh, and parking together is not a problem at all. If you cruis in together, then you will park together.
Evan

·
Picture Me Rollin'
287 Posts
sierraon22s said:
I don't know about Ewogy but I know Bryan is in Acrophobia.
Yeah, me and Bryan are in Acro. Bryan introduced me to em, its a cool club with tons of nice trucks. So, we will be there with them.
Evan

·
Wheel guy
700 Posts
Ill be there, but I might be running the Intro booth, or with AcrophobiA.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
so whats up, we still going? Im rollen, i dont want to go solo though. :cheers:
Im gonna be getting some new tires for the show, sts all terrains or x terrains.

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
i'm prbly gonna go... i have to see when it gets alil bit closer... :read:

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
ok i'm going... pre roll in is on saturday... the show is on sunday:read: I'm gonna be going... i got work off and everything

anyone else going?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts