GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I Meet up with Will and Evan before the show (good meeting you guyz) and we rolled in together. Evan won 2nd Place for fullsize 4x2, I won 3rd! The judge told me there were 43 trucks in our category. heres the pics:

and

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
damn i wonder how i would have done... i should have stayed... you got ur dvd back right? who won first place?

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The pics are links 2 :read:

Why did you leave so early dog? Im not sure who won 1st, evan might know....It was a little warm. I got the dvd

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
i was hungry... and tired. hopefully adam will post up my pics soon

·
Picture Me Rollin'
287 Posts
Will, I stayed through the trophies and you didn't place, but your class was insane, sooo many crazy trucks. Once you get your 2 tone and get lower, you will get some trophies for sure. The show was super fun and had some insane trucks.
The guy that got first in our class was this truck:

Here's another pic of that chick, she should have won the bikini contest:

Evan

·
[>
3,255 Posts
Awesome pics guys :head: :head:
Those are some good lookin trucks

BD

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
EWogy said:
Will, I stayed through the trophies and you didn't place, but your class was insane, sooo many crazy trucks. Once you get your 2 tone and get lower, you will get some trophies for sure. The show was super fun and had some insane trucks.
The guy that got first in our class was this truck:

Here's another pic of that chick, she should have won the bikini contest:

Evan
i didn't stay to even get judged. it sucks that truck won ur class. I think industry built trucks should be judged in a seperate category. no guy off the street can compete with that

1 - 8 of 8 Posts