GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
heres some pics of my truck at Drop Zone in Oregon:

DSCN0576.jpg

DSCN0577.jpg

DSCN0578.jpg

DSCN0674.jpg

DSCN0675.jpg
 

·
Zombie Squad
Joined
·
1,244 Posts
a show is not a good place to be changing ur tire!!! jk
looks good man, someday i wish my truck could be show material...HA YEAH RIGHT!
looks good man
 

·
Jason RIP
Joined
·
6,062 Posts
Truck looks great, nice work on the display


2k1slvrdo said:
looking good... i like the fuel, oil and water cans
Yeah, those look good, I have some smaller ones for my Malibu :crazy:

malibu2.gif
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
2k1slvrdo said:
looking good... i like the fuel, oil and water cans
thanks man. i love your truck, by the way. the new paint looks awesome
 

·
Fresno State Bulldog
Joined
·
5,708 Posts
Looks good! What did you go all the way to Oregon for?!?! Thats a long drive, but the truck looks good! :head: :head:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Lifted96Chevy said:
Looks good! What did you go all the way to Oregon for?!?! Thats a long drive, but the truck looks good! :head: :head:
thanks! most of my club went and i wanted to show my truck to see how it'd do. i got like 4th or 5th in the Fullsize Street class
 

·
Fresno State Bulldog
Joined
·
5,708 Posts
tallassguy said:
thanks! most of my club went and i wanted to show my truck to see how it'd do. i got like 4th or 5th in the Fullsize Street class
Cool deal, what does the sticker on your back window say?? I think I've seen you a couple times on Herndon, always around Maple (I live by there) :D:D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Lifted96Chevy said:
Cool deal, what does the sticker on your back window say?? I think I've seen you a couple times on Herndon, always around Maple (I live by there) :D:D
the sticker says Barely Legal. i just got it put on last thursday. http://barelylegalminis.com is the website. right now im the only fullsize, everyone else has minis. im also the only one thats not from sacramento or the bay area. but im trying to get more people to join from central cali. feel free to join the forum and hang out everyones pretty cool. if yo're interested about joining let me know. it'd be tight to have a lifted truck to park one of the body dropped trucks under :D

anywyas, youve probly seen me around there on the way to or from a girls house that lives out there. i think i've seen you once driving down herndon. not sure since theres alot of lifted white tahoes :crazy:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,437 Posts
Hey I saw your truck down there, looked really sweet and very clean. :head:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
thanks guys :D

nice burnouts too quiksilver
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,437 Posts
Thanks I was alittle tipsy and I wanted to represent my club! It was hard as hell to spin those 22's, I need some more motor mods I think. :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
quiksilverz71 said:
Thanks I was alittle tipsy and I wanted to represent my club! It was hard as hell to spin those 22's, I need some more motor mods I think. :D
maybe if you let off the brakes a lil? thats what everyone around me was yellin "Let off the brakes!"
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,437 Posts
Thats what I started to do to get the RPM's up but then I started moving forward to much. Oh well it was fun, I'm glad now I didn't do a really long one cause these damn tires cost too much!
 
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Top