1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8,384 Posts
Dub Silverado's 8000k Kit
comparing to stock:

shitty pic

gives you an idea of the output:

i've had a couple ballast problem but he was very understanding and replaced it free of charge. Its a plug and play kit but the stock wiring may not be strong enough bc i have to manually turn my lights on before i turn the truck on for both lights to work properly.
An inconvenience, but they are so much better than halogen bulbs

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i've had a couple ballast problem but he was very understanding and replaced it free of charge. Its a plug and play kit but the stock wiring may not be strong enough bc i have to manually turn my lights on before i turn the truck on for both lights to work properly.
An inconvenience, but they are so much better than halogen bulbs
is it just the brand dub sells that does that to your headlights, or is it just something that can happen?

·
Registered
177 Posts

HIDs for the fogs coming soon, mine are 6000k, a kit off ebay that i paid 150shipped and have had no problems, me and a couple of friends all got them around the same time and no problems on any of them

·
Registered
253 Posts
6k HID kit from Dub silverado

hid install how-to http://www.gmfullsize.com/forum/showthread.php?t=82919

the stock wiring shouldnt be an issue. all the stock headlight wiring is used for it to turn on the relay, not supply power to the ballasts

light output at night is MUCH MUCH BETTER! it puts my highbeams to shame. its much brighter then highbeams without the real bad glare to other traffic.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.