GMC Truck Forum banner
41 - 60 of 187 Posts
Discussion starter · #42 ·
i'll post a couple of another members truck.

sick by the way !

24" 3 piece forged chrome wheels

22" bonspeed Vectors on my Sierra

I thought I would join in on this Forum, I just started posting and checking the site out. Here is my 2007 GMC Sierra, my driver with 22" bonspeed Vector wheels. The wheels are brushed with clear and black powder coating.

Re: 22" bonspeed Vectors on my Sierra

I thought I would join in on this Forum, I just started posting and checking the site out. Here is my 2007 GMC Sierra, my driver with 22" bonspeed Vector wheels. The wheels are brushed with clear and black powder coating.

you guys should become a vendor and give us deals!:biggrin:

Discussion starter · #50 ·

welcome brad !!

Cool to see you signed up to the forums.You guys rehooped my wheels a few times for me I appreciate it:shake:Hopefully I wont need To do it again.Im dign the new steering wheels Maybee ill be getting a pallisade one in the future:hmm:

Good idea! :)

Found a close up pic of mines, thinking about getting 22X10's in the back whit alittle bigger lip.

Dude those look sick.You should stager them fore sure. I wish i would have narrowed my rearend before i rehooped mine.The rear lip isnt that big.

Looks like bonspeed wins the thread lol

Discussion starter · #58 ·

Dude those look sick.You should stager them fore sure. I wish i would have narrowed my rearend before i rehooped mine.The rear lip isnt that big.

Looks like bonspeed wins the thread lol
I love Bonspeed wheels, the only thing that sucks about billet wheels is that they can't give a wheel a decent lip for our trucks. :bawl:

now my Iforged i had on my 95 z28 had a good size lip (that is another model that is difficult to get a decent size lip on the wheels)

41 - 60 of 187 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.