GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Dat Biatch!
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone no the dates for showfest 04, I can make a good guess cuz i aint missed it in 3 years, but i am always wrong. :guns: :gay:

·
I don't own a lowrider
4,694 Posts
I want to say its the 15th-17th. Somebody correct me if i'm wrong. I'm still down to go like last year if thats cool?

·
Registered
6,224 Posts
I thinks it's the 14th-17th since the 14th is on Friday. We'll be getting there on the 13th though! :rocking:

·
Registered
6,224 Posts
Shaved and Laid said:
May 14-16
Werd yeah cause the 17th is on Monday. We'll be there from Thursday till Monday! :rocking: :rocking: C-Ya'll there!

·
"TWSTD HD"
297 Posts
Maybe all the GMFS guys can meet up on Friday night/afternoon. A little meet and greet thing, maybe some pics. We will probably be leaving Thurs and stopping on the way, get there Friday.

·
I don't own a lowrider
4,694 Posts
Smokinrice said:
Maybe all the GMFS guys can meet up on Friday night/afternoon. A little meet and greet thing, maybe some pics. We will probably be leaving Thurs and stopping on the way, get there Friday.
I am likely going to be there on that Saturday. I never got a hotel room anywhere so i'm just going to drive down saturday morning and stay all day for the show. What's going on Sat. night there?

·
Registered
6,224 Posts
chevyman992002 said:
good luck finding a hotel now.
Werd! We started back in Jan looking for one and the closest one we found was about 30 miles away! We are going a day early just to see we can find some canceled rooms if not we'll have to drive. Oh well better than sleeping in the dirt!

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
I can't wait for this show. I'm ridin up there friday afternoon, and leaving saturday around 5pm. It sucks cuz I got a graduation party to go to at 7:00 that night, so I cant stay till sunday! :bawl:

·
Registered
6,224 Posts
Smokinrice said:
03Carbon, What Hotel are you at? Maybe we can get some(2-3) rooms there. If you could post some info about the Hotel. Thanks man!
I can't even remember the name of it right off hand. A friend of mine has it in his name. But it's in Cleveland MS. That's about 20 or so miles away.

·
Registered
158 Posts
We are leaving friday and will also be staying in Cleveland. Unfortunately I won't have my truck painted, as I still have alot of body mods to finish. I am currently shaving the taillights and should hopefully have them finished and in primer by next weekend! I really hate having to roll in primer, but oh well. Undercontruction class it is!

Trey

·
I don't own a lowrider
4,694 Posts
:head: TTT

Do you have to preregister to show or just do it at the door? I'm thinking of putting my truck in! :bowtie:

1 - 20 of 40 Posts