GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts
Another case of too much of a good thing, what were they thinking??

Ok, someone else had them beat ...

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,251 Posts
this would make an awsome hot tub

·
I don't own a lowrider
4,694 Posts
I saw those earlier...i took 100+ pics with the focus on fullsize trucks only :head: :head: :head:

We will get them up in our show coverage ASAP for everyone! :shake:

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
johnnyvette said:
i went to your photo album also to see the rest of your pics.nice pictures.enjoy them :bowtie:
i want to give credit to wear credit is due those arent my pics there some guys off ssm i just linked them over here for us to check them out

that blue truck is nice but i dont see how he can close the hood with dem dub fo's :crazy:

·
I don't own a lowrider
4,694 Posts
I saw T.J.'s truck in the show coverage as well...(the pic posted above) I also met him breifly why i was walking around, not sure if i said it, but it was good to meet you T.J. (chevyman992002)

I saw a few other member's trucks of GMFS at the show as well, was nice to see everyones trucks, too bad i didn't get to meet more of you.

I will say this, Greenville's roads SUCK. pothole after pothole :flame:

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts
See, at least the wheels on that Escalade don't camber as bad as that blue truck. But of course there is no way you could drive the Escalade, if you raised it high enough to drive it would have so much positive camber it would look ridicuous. Trucks look good when they lay frame and the tires are pretty straight, but you know they could never drive them.

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,251 Posts
is that all there gunna do to that escalade? they didnt even notch the hood so it can close over the 26s. and theres plenty of stuff that can be shaved off.

·
I don't own a lowrider
4,694 Posts
Slash4824 said:
is that all there gunna do to that escalade? they didnt even notch the hood so it can close over the 26s. and theres plenty of stuff that can be shaved off.
Notice the window sticker is still in it. I believe it JUST got out of the shop as well for the suspension, i'm sure there is much more to come :read:

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Y2KSierra said:
Notice the window sticker is still in it. I believe it JUST got out of the shop as well for the suspension, i'm sure there is much more to come :read:
:word: i heard a system is next on the list...

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Slash4824 said:
Matt wanted the truck to go looking stock except for the wheels and bodydrop. Windows should be tinted this week and it should hit the stereo shop this week too. The truck was in the body shop last week getting the factory paint resprayed.

Don't count on it havint too much possitive camber either, it should drive tucking like the H2.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts