GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
haha yup.... i love that thing. My truck was sitting about 3 feet left off the second picture. Its a buddy of my paint guys best friend... lol The buddy brought it to show it. Its got a 62 impala interior in it, very bad ass. The tailgate is slanted with lumina tails. He also has a roll down rear window. hmm what else is badass on this truck? The cab lights are off something else, i forget what though. Its body dropped and lays full body on 22 inch alcoas. Its got like 1 inch valves too... The funny thing is on the way to the show he got pulled over. His plate "mext up" used to be on his old vw bus, so they were like... umm, 62 VW bus? doesn't look like it. Needless to say they almost didn't make the show. It is supposed to get painted soon, don't know whats going on with it though :rocking:

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
grounded said:
:LOL: That sounds like something I'd say. :anitoof:
but i'd repaint it, and make it my own... yeaa thats something u;ve said :anitoof:

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
its nice and i appreciate the work that went into it.... but i think its ugly :imo

·
WorkinSmarterNotHarder
450 Posts
pewter00 said:
its nice and i appreciate the work that went into it.... but i think its ugly :imo
:think: in your opinion, what's ugly about it? I'm just curious here.

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
whats wrong with me not liking that dually? i like the work in the tails but i think they're ugly.. yeah its diferent than seein stock or caddies but everyone has their own opinion and i dont like that.. nor do i like the interior or wheel choice.. but thats what the guy likes and thats what most of yall like.. but i have just as much opinion as yall and mine is that i dont like it :bowtie:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts