GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Fortune Favors The Brave
6,321 Posts

·
Fresno State Bulldog
5,708 Posts
Yeah, that 2nd one is bad ass....the first one is cool, but I don't like long beds....and that front end is hideous :bowtie:

·
Bigger, Longer, and UnCut
987 Posts
They both need bigger tires, but both are pretty sick.

·
Registered
447 Posts
Not a fan of long beds, but that 1st one is badass. 2nd is sweet too.

·
Fortune Favors The Brave
6,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I want that black one BAD, I think one of my buddies might actually bid on it. 8.1l with a whipple and sas with kings all around. I'd get rid of some of the gaudy shit light flame peddels and gauges though

·
DeepSouth Gangster
5,669 Posts
They both are too tall for me. IMO

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
1st one hands down,the suspension doesn't look like it came from bnc and it looks like it can work well offroad
the jungle gym under the 2nd one,the only comment I have is WTF:supergay:

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,251 Posts
first one is giggidy giggidy goo!

·
Cocksmith Extraordinaire
4,775 Posts
A system connection error has occured. Please try again in a few moments.

FUCK

·
Left Jizz
1,225 Posts
I'd go with the first one, at least he went through the trouble to put a front driveshaft on it and isn't afraid to drive it down a dirt road. The second one looks like it has 10 blts. and would fall apart going over a speedbump. Obviously you couldn't take it offroad without some carnage from all that extra weight and tall tires (at least not for long...).

·
I miss my donkey
219 Posts
I don't really like the hood style on the first one or the interior. I wouldn't bitch though if either one was givin to me, way to much money for me.

·
Pat McCrotch
699 Posts
Dont really like either one of them honestly. Front bumper looks like shit on the first one and the front axles looks like hell in the second one. I wont even comment on the jungle gym. I can appreciate the amount of work that went into both of them either way just not my style.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts