GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
I Bleed Silver & Blue
2,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
right now my tahoe is an 01 and has heated mirrors. I was curious if I could just buy the directional mirrors off ebay and take the directional wire into my directionals. Right? What are my chances that I have a pigtail behind my mirror for directionals?

This is on ebay.
Drivers Side Mirror Item # 200083104249
Passenger Side Mirror Item # 200083118843

·
05 Sierra Crew
987 Posts
the chances that you have turn signal wires prewired to your mirrors is almost 0 I think. In my 05, they are prewired to the door and if you buy the gm ones its just plug and play. But I think pre-03 they were different.

Didn't take a look at the links you posted but muthmirrors makes great signal mirrors that include wiring so you can run them to your turn singles in your steering column. Just a little more work and wires to hide. Muth has two different mirrors, one heated with arrows, and one heated without arrows. So make sure you get the heated one to keep the funtionality of the mirrors.

·
I Bleed Silver & Blue
2,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
31 Posts
OUCH.....$219 + s&h at jpcustoms. I would go the ebay route. If you can pick up both mirrors for less, then do that. Either way your still looking at running power to them.

HoveyBayou......thanks 4 the info on JPCustoms. I didnt know about them

1 - 5 of 5 Posts