GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got my 24's mounted today. I think it looks pretty good with the 2/4 drop. Still rides well too. I only have a little bit of rub on the driver side inner plastic. Nothing a zip tie won't fix.

What do you all think?

·
Nom Nom Nom
8,736 Posts
ur such a baller...LOL...

·
Giggity Giggity Giggity
3,169 Posts
Looks good. Back needs to come down about another inch and lose the running boards and it'd be perfect :imo

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Looks good. Back needs to come down about another inch and lose the running boards and it'd be perfect :imo
I already removed the 2" block and added 2" drop shackles. Then I took out the overload spring in the back. I think I am going to have to order 2" drop leaf springs to get another inch over my stock springs. You don't like my old man running boards?

·
Nom Nom Nom
8,736 Posts
i wouldnt drop it any lower than it is, it sits perfect on those 24s... I'd just throw a radix on it and have fun!

·
GMFS Member
4,390 Posts
looks good. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
419 Posts
That trucks looks really good

·
Giggity Giggity Giggity
3,169 Posts
I already removed the 2" block and added 2" drop shackles. Then I took out the overload spring in the back. I think I am going to have to order 2" drop leaf springs to get another inch over my stock springs. You don't like my old man running boards?
:lol: Just don't see much use for them on a lowered truck; looks cleaner without them IMO.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts