GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
8,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am in dire need of a sig pic, i'll post up all of my pics i have of my truck and see what u can come up with cuz somethin is better then nothin.

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

·
Cocksmith Extraordinaire
4,775 Posts
any daytime ones not in a drive way? possibley with an angle shot?

·
Registered
8,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
alright well i'll have to try and get some off the pavement then i guess, it's just idk where really to go muddin around here lol.

·
Cocksmith Extraordinaire
4,775 Posts
you dont need to go mudding. i just dislike sig pics in driveways

·
ɹǝqɯǝɯ sɟɯb
1,791 Posts
crunkman87.gif

·
Registered
8,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks man, i really need one, but now all i need to know is how to make it my sig?

·
ɹǝqɯǝɯ sɟɯb
1,791 Posts
thanks man, i really need one, but now all i need to know is how to make it my sig?
No problem.

Select "User CP" then select "Edit Signature" and copy/paste this (remove the quotes)
in the the large window.

·
ɹǝqɯǝɯ sɟɯb
1,791 Posts

·
Registered
8,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i already tried that and it wouldn't work either, if i resize the image that won't make the file size any smaller would it?

·
Registered
8,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
well i resized it on photobucket and this is what it came up with, this is the max amount of kb's i could use for the sig pic.

·
ɹǝqɯǝɯ sɟɯb
1,791 Posts
Hosting it with Photobucket works for me...

·
ɹǝqɯǝɯ sɟɯb
1,791 Posts
192kb

It looks like your uploading it to GMFS and it has a file size limitation.

·
Registered
8,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
yeah, see on here whenever i got to edit sig it says that the file cannot exceed like 48kbs? what do i do?

·
ɹǝqɯǝɯ sɟɯb
1,791 Posts
yeah, see on here whenever i got to edit sig it says that the file cannot exceed like 48kbs? what do i do?
Do you have a Photobucket account? If not create one, it's free and you'll be able to upload the fullsize file/picture.

·
Registered
8,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
no i do have an account and i tried that and it didn't work, what could i be doin wrong? whenever i go to the edit sig pic page do i add the pic thru the url link?

·
Registered
8,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
hey man, i just checked some of the file sizes of pics that i posted in this thread in the beginning and they're all way bigger so that's the reason u can post it on here, but in order for me to have this pic as my sig it has to be under 48 kbs, which i don't know how to resize the file.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts