GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Fresno State Bulldog
5,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone put together a cool sig for me....I've got some new pics since I made my last one and some of you guys are pretty good with photoshop, so if you could, that would rock! :D :rocking:

Here's some pics, let me know if you want higher res copies....

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
how bout you wait til you get your plastics and everything done!

·
I Bleed Silver & Blue
2,111 Posts
If I can find time tonight when I get home i'll see what I can come up with. :crazy:

·
Fresno State Bulldog
5,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
3,828 Posts
wish I had internet at home Mauro, I could whip one up for you but I dont :bawl: sorry bro, dont have photoshop at work

BTW thanks for cookin the burgers on Saturday :head:

·
Fresno State Bulldog
5,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
wish I had internet at home Mauro, I could whip one up for you but I dont :bawl: sorry bro, dont have photoshop at work

BTW thanks for cookin the burgers on Saturday :head:

No problem, I love BBQin, but next time I'll make sure I have matches so I don't burn all the hairs off my hand like Sat :D:D

·
Fresno State Bulldog
5,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Wow, thats bad ass!! But could you take off "looking all pretty"?? I showed my wife and she laughed her ass off at "pretty" so I don't think it fits....but the rest of the sig ROCKS!! :rocking: :rocking:

·
I Bleed Silver & Blue
2,111 Posts
Wow, thats bad ass!! But could you take off "looking all pretty"?? I showed my wife and she laughed her ass off at "pretty" so I don't think it fits....but the rest of the sig ROCKS!! :rocking: :rocking:

lol yea :gayfight:

No lettering:

Lettering:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts