[>
3,255 Posts
Very nice Gabe.
The mountains were a nice touch!

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yea, me likes! do i need to host it or can i use your link?

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
DemoN said:
aint no fuggin mountains in houston! :LOL::LOL:

:kidding: sweet sig
Sure there are.....they're just all man made. If your truck was lowerd you understand the skill involved in hardcore urban/suburban travel......you see how steep some of the driveways are and how big speedbumps are? Not to mention the vast canyons commonly refered to as pot holes. No mountains in Houston, HA! Says who?:D

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
grounded said:
Sure there are.....they're just all man made. If your truck was lowerd you understand the skill involved in hardcore urban/suburban travel......you see how steep some of the driveways are and how big speedbumps are? Not to mention the vast canyons commonly refered to as pot holes. No mountains in Houston, HA! Says who?:D

i've had 2 lowered trucks, I know exactly what you're saying! :LOL:

·
Registered
334 Posts
Come here to New Orleans and then talk about mountains....we're below sea level but, the huge ass oak trees like to grow through the street making it look like war torn Iraq

·
\m/ (-_-) \m/
1,204 Posts
grounded said:
:LOL: Urban/Suburban travel. I never looked at it like that. Thanks for all the comments on the sig too!

·
It's Jerry's World
3,573 Posts
grounded said:
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
DemoN said:
just cuz i dont roll around with the ground clearance of a matchbox car doesn't mean my shits not "lowerd"...it just means i have more common sense then some:read:
:ninja:
Dude I'd be driveing your truck like a pre-runner. There are some driveways around here that would be great to catch air off of!:D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts