GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
YUH
7,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have 3 silver birch colored fender flares for sale. 2 of them are used and i will get pics and post them later. all 3 are in great shape and 1 of them is freshly painted and never installed. 100+shipping?

sold

·
YUH
7,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the last one was fucked up by the body shop. they painted it but when they cured it, it warped the flare. they dont wanna pay for a new flare or give me a price break so im not paying for shit. he hasnt called me back in almost 2 months so i think he just doesnt wanna deal with it and is just gonna blow it off. if im not called by my bday which is the 18th then im just gonna go ahead and order oem ones. its like 340 though. so ill take what ive got saved for what it was gonna cost for paint and then what i get for these and buy the oem ones from gmpd.

·
YUH
7,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the warped one is still at the body shop. the last time we spoke about it he said that when they tried to fix the warp that it cracked the paint and didnt really fix anything. i doubt i will be able to get my hands on the warped one.

·
EscaWHAT?
1,312 Posts
well damn. lol. i'll see when u get pics. I got a friend who does body work, and could have prolly gotten that one straight for me.....

·
YUH
7,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
dude they fucked it up bad. it looked like a heart when i got it back. totally unfixable. trust me. thats why i was so pissed off because i knew it couldnt be fixed. ill get you pics tomarrow of the other 3.

·
YUH
7,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
the one that is messed up is still at the shop. he hasnt called me to settle it in bout 2 months and i havent called either. im just gonna drop the whole thing and get oem flares off gmpd instead. the 3 pictured are the ones i have in my hand and are in good shape. haha your buyin them then?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts