GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
11,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some pics from this Sunday.

My truck Got the windows tinted on Sat morning.
100_0884.jpg

One of my friends cousins came up there. Aired the **** out over test hill and did this. I feel really bad for him. He crushed a disc in his back and he was in surgery for something like 5 hours, they said theres a 99% chance he'll never walk again. Hes 23 yrs old btw.
100_0864.jpg

100_0869.jpg

100_0867.jpg

100_0866.jpg

·
I CANT SPELL GET OVER IT
1,705 Posts
WTF thats what my 94 looked like when it got rearended at a stop light the fucker blew 2 disks and knocked me out of the CHP academy

·
Registered
11,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
WTF thats what my 94 looked like when it got rearended at a stop light the fucker blew 2 disks and knocked me out of the CHP academy
The bed is at normal height, the bl managed to remove itself from the cab upon landing. THe blocks didnt come out but something happened with the cab mounts and or bl blocks because the step bars were set at normal height and the body was lifted 3 inches, now its almost on the step bars.

·
GMFS Member
4,390 Posts
that sucks man. i hope everything works out for that guy...:(

·
I CANT SPELL GET OVER IT
1,705 Posts
ya my frame bent to where the bed was in the cab about 2 in

·
EMBRACE WHAT'S LEFT
3,487 Posts
Damn man... that is horrible. I'll pray for him and maybe he'll make that 1%. How high did he jump it?!
werd, just goes to show how a day of fun can turn into a nightmare

btw luke your truck is gonna be my inspiration-need cowl hood

how did you paint your front end?

·
Timbrage: Engage
5,667 Posts
I said it before and I'll say it again, that's one sexy sumbitch in that pic

100_0869.jpg

·
Registered
11,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Damn man... that is horrible. I'll pray for him and maybe he'll make that 1%. How high did he jump it?!
The doctors said his surgery couldnt have gone any better but it will be a while before the swelling goes down, and then they will know whether or not he will get feeling back in his legs.

He was pretty high, probably 10-20 feet off the peak of the hill, landed about half way down the backside. The truck dropped around 75 feet or more Id say, probably went 60 feet in length.

werd, just goes to show how a day of fun can turn into a nightmare

btw luke your truck is gonna be my inspiration-need cowl hood

how did you paint your front end?
Yea, his little bit of stupidity might have completely changed the rest of his life.

The grille? Just sanded and painted, gunna have the bumper sand blasted and paint it when I get some time. The grille has some paint missing because somehow the hood hit it and chipped some paint off the top, its only noticable when the hood is up but Im gunna repaint it anyway.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Wow, this thread is what had me registering here. How awful and I hope he comes out ok. I posted this in a Ford forum I frequent as well. Best of luck to your friend.

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
WOW...

My thoughts go out to your buddies cousin...thats :insane:

brighter news, your truck looks great :thumbsup:

·
Chevrolet Owner
364 Posts
Wow, hope he pulls thru for that 1%

·
Timbrage: Engage
5,667 Posts
this is gonna be a long post, but here's my pics from last weekend

this first one is my favorite from teh trip lol
DSCF0038.gif

followed the stupid little 'yota up there
DSCF0005.gif
\
just like a damn washboard on Friday morning
DSCF0015.gif

Test was the first thing I hit when I got to the end of the entrance...then proceeded to get stuck
DSCF0016.gif

it was peaked hard
DSCF0017.gif

DSCF0019.gif

DSCF0020.gif

Todd and his hardcore IFS flex
DSCF0021.gif

My hardcore IFS flex
DSCF0022.gif

peaked pretty hard
DSCF0023.gif

1 - 20 of 29 Posts