GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Orale Homes....
1,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to upgrade the front end. Let me know if anybody has one or can get one at a good price....

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
i can, but im looking for one myself,... i think there were a few at the body shop, but its gonna be a while before i can get back down there. all of the clips are jacked up on the back of mine because i didnt leave ANY bumper gap between my fenders and bumper, and the body flexed and jacked the cap up :bawl:

·
Orale Homes....
1,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
lowred said:
i can, but im looking for one myself,... i think there were a few at the body shop, but its gonna be a while before i can get back down there. all of the clips are jacked up on the back of mine because i didnt leave ANY bumper gap between my fenders and bumper, and the body flexed and jacked the cap up :bawl:
Let me know Josh. I'm looking to upgrade soon...

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
groundscraper said:
Let me know Josh. I'm looking to upgrade soon...
i REALLY need to get my ass to the body shop :read:

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
albert..... i went to the body shop over the weekend.. the only one they had was GOUGED to hell..... its not something i would put on my own truck even, it was missing the pieces that support it from the back as well.. i have a phone # for a dude in channel view you might be able to call and find something. lemme know if you need his info

1 - 6 of 6 Posts