GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone have a pic of a silverado or sierra with a 2 inch lowering shackle and a load spring or leaf spring removed wanna see how it looks
i dont care about the ride
i got 305/40/r23 and think it will hit in the back i already have 2 inch shackles and clamped the leaf springs but want it way lower in the back
ha

pics pleaseeeeeee

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
or wats the cheapest and easiest way to get it 4 in the back?
i already have the shackles
would taking out a leaf spring do work?

·
Registered
3,109 Posts
Kyle wants to do it quick and I don't think he wants to tackle hangers. Pulling a leaf is the fastest but I already told him how badly it will ride

·
Registered
612 Posts
I pulled my over load on my 02 and I had shackes and hangers. I also had helper bags in the rear and it didnt ride to bad.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
looks sick greg..... thats how i want my back to sit that low or maybe alil higher
but i got those dam 305 tire so idk if it will slam how soft was it?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
heres a pritey recent pic i just want the back lower dont wanna waist my time if its gonna bottom out all day and rip my tires and back fender into pieces ha

kbtruck002.jpg

·
#NBHNC
2,828 Posts
narrow your rear end???

:)

but really I rode without my overloads in my old Extended Cab and it rode like shit til I got helper bags.

·
Giggity Giggity Giggity
3,169 Posts
Mine from back in the day. It didn't bottom out or ride too bad but the axle wrap was a PITA.

499403_18_full.jpg

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
I ran a 285-50-20 which is a hair smaller than your tire on a 4" rear drop and my tires never hit... The bump stops would hit the axel keeping the tire and fenders just a half inch apart...

NEVER do hangers... PITA for a so little drop... Removed leafs springs suck... Especially with all the big dips you have driving around Chino... You'll hate it...

I think I've seen your truck running around a couple times... where around chino do you reside?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts