GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Mayhem, Like Me
3,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll stick some pics up tomorrow but would someone be able to lose my two tone, do some colormatching and throw a set of '07 Tahoe 20's on this thing for me?? Thanks in advance.

·
I Bleed Silver & Blue
2,111 Posts
I'll try

·
Mayhem, Like Me
3,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
bump... any help?

·
Mayhem, Like Me
3,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
still nothing?

·
Mayhem, Like Me
3,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hhhmmmm.... did I get voted off the island and nobody told me???

·
Mayhem, Like Me
3,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
112 views and nothing???? c'mon...

·
Mayhem, Like Me
3,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
I Bleed Silver & Blue
2,111 Posts
Sorry i've been in and out and busy. I'll see what I can do tonight when i get home. What color do you want? Also do you have any other pictures of just your truck close up?

·
Mayhem, Like Me
3,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
no I dont man... those are all I have, if you can work with them I appreciate it. Do what you can... all I'm looking for is something to give me an estimate of how it will turn out... just all the top color of the two tone, with some '07 Tahoe 20's, same drop etc etc... Thanks man, I do appreciate it... how bout I paypal ya a beer LOL...

·
I Bleed Silver & Blue
2,111 Posts
no I dont man... those are all I have, if you can work with them I appreciate it. Do what you can... all I'm looking for is something to give me an estimate of how it will turn out... just all the top color of the two tone, with some '07 Tahoe 20's, same drop etc etc... Thanks man, I do appreciate it... how bout I paypal ya a beer LOL...

lol ok, I'll take a Yuengling Tall

·
I Bleed Silver & Blue
2,111 Posts
are you able to find decent pictures of 07 wheels post'em

·
Mayhem, Like Me
3,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'm lookin right now...

·
Mayhem, Like Me
3,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
if you go to this link, choose the LTZ option there's a link to a pic of the 20's, they are such a clean looking wheel... I'll try to find better.

http://www.chevrolet.com/tahoe/

·
Mayhem, Like Me
3,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Registered
6,654 Posts
Ben, you'd probably get a ton more response if people didn't have to click to links to see the pictures. Just upload them somewhere and link them in this thread

·
resident pyromaniac
7,498 Posts

ben, my attempt is half-ass. i've got a lot of things going on at the moment but i threw this together really quickly.

·
Mayhem, Like Me
3,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Ben, you'd probably get a ton more response if people didn't have to click to links to see the pictures. Just upload them somewhere and link them in this thread
ita a huge PITA to upload pics on this damn computer... it sucks SSSOOO bad...

·
Mayhem, Like Me
3,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

ben, my attempt is half-ass. i've got a lot of things going on at the moment but i threw this together really quickly.
Thats pretty much exactly what I was looking for Matt THANKS!!!:shake: I was just looking for a ballpark... I couldnt really put it together in my head...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts