GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wanted to post a thread that a member on another forum I sponsor wrote about this stuff. Here ya go:

"Since being introduced to the Poorboys line up by Chris at Glimmer Glass... ive been nothing but happy with every product ive used... they all do what they say they will do and some do a bit more... this happens to be one that does exactly what i expected/hoped it would do... so onto the experiment

this is approximately a weeks worth (300+miles) of brake dust build up.. the wheels have 3 coats of Poorboy's Wheel Sealant on them... 2 were done at the "big" detail i did and one was done recently to refresh/reinforce...
P7170410.gif

as you can see the wheels are absolutely filthy... OEM brembo pads are notorious for dusting a ridiculous amount...anyway... today i did my weekly wash before our tuesday night meets... i use my pressure washer to do my pre-rinse becuase it helps get the bugs and crap off the front end... along with the bug squash... heres a shot after i hit half the wheel with the PW..

P7170411.gif

as you can see the dust is almost completely gone... it just pretty much rolled right off the wheel... i took a short.. non-audio .. video clip so that people could see how i got the results.... id say this got 99% of the dust off the wheel... i just followed like i normally do with a damp rag to get the extremely stubborn parts...
th_5019da33.gif

this product gets a 5 out of 5 in my book!"

·
NIGHT CREW
2,915 Posts
GP on it asap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lol.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts