GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
GMFS slowest truck :read:
5,501 Posts
that is pretty cool...24s and lays out completely...can't complain about that setup...daily driven too...i would like to know what all was cut up tho...

·
Orale Homes....
1,796 Posts
22's is where I draw the line on big wheels. 23's and 24's are just too big for trucks. I might pass 23's on an SUV, but not on trucks...JMO.

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Bet it looks like a rollerskate aired up. Notice it's driven on 18s. I'm wondering if it gets enough lift in the front to clear. I know he says it's because how far he drives, but properly aligned tires shouldn't be a big problem.

Looks better than I expected.....

·
WorkinSmarterNotHarder
450 Posts
Looks good IMO, but I want to see some more detailed pics.

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
RedneckDude said:
that is pretty cool...24s and lays out completely...can't complain about that setup...daily driven too...i would like to know what all was cut up tho...

i read somewhere it doesnt lay competely out becuz autotrendz didnt cut everything out to lay dont know why though.

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Badassilverado said:
Some extended cabs and definitely SUV's can pull off 24's pretty nicely but that looks rediculous IMO. Should've stuck with 22's.
I somewhat agree, but i think tuckin half the rim is wicked :head:

I cant wait to see IM LOWR's truck when ekstensive gets done with it body droped on 24's and a single cab... should be sick

i wouldnt want to drive it everyday just becuz of tire cost and turning would really suck

also if your just driving you gotta be aired up alot or drive tucking rim and if you gotta turn quick your fucked

1 - 15 of 15 Posts