GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone have any pics of their single cab box setups? or just let me know how u have everything mounted

·
Registered
6,224 Posts
Some of my two 10's:
IM0002862.gif

IM0002851.gif

IM000289.gif

I blowed one the other week. I need to order some that'll hold more.

·
Registered
785 Posts
built is right those jl 12w'6 rock very good, I have a 600 watt directed amp hooked to them with a 1 farad cap

·
Registered
89 Posts
03rado said:
heres a pic of my set up
faf51f71.jpg
03rado, how do you keep your boxs from moving around? Are they mounted to the floor and do you have something under them to keep them level? The reason I ask is because I almost have the same set-up (uninstalled). Two 12's in seperate boxes and a 600 watt amp. And are you using a stock head unit?

·
Sunburnt or Drunk
153 Posts
here's mine, u cant be scared to take that console out, hauling a third person around sucks anyways

truck_006.jpg

·
Sunburnt or Drunk
153 Posts
i'm almost thinking about making one speaker into one, my cousins 2 year old kid managed to get into my truck and smash the upper one in, still works just looks like shit. i was pretty pissed.... oh well i need to get new ones anyways.

·
Sunburnt or Drunk
153 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
03rado, did you make those boxes or buy them pre-built?

·
Registered
6,224 Posts
Black_Chrome said:
Not when there Chicks :read:
That's very true! I took my middle seat out for the 03 up console. I love the console but miss the "room"! But I can always drive my car though!

·
Registered
1 Posts
So I'm a female very newly
Interested in getting a system put into my chevy single cab. This looks like a good place to start. I have all the resources I need to
Build my own box- would it be easier/cheaper to DIY? What costs
Should I expect for a really badass system? I want to get two 12's, nice amp, some components, and new head unit. Is it raiser
To mix and match brands? Should I talk to the local audio company and see what they say? I just don't want to get ripped off

1 - 20 of 26 Posts