GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Geresy Farms
1,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a call from my sister this morning at 10am asking if I can clean out her car as she thinks she may have it sold. Said yes thinking I would have a day or two. She gets here at 11am and says her friend is coming at 12:30pm to look at it and to go to the bank with her. And she wants to leave for college from there. Thought it would be somewhat easy as I detailed it about a year ago...http://www.gmfullsize.com/forum/showthread.php?t=124273&highlight=beetle Yeah right, lol. Only had an hour so yes there is a lot wrong with it still.

How she dropped it off (said she had cleaned it out this time)...

bug24.jpg

bug25.jpg

bug20.jpg

bug21.jpg

bug22.jpg

bug13.jpg

bug14.jpg

bug15.jpg

bug16.jpg

bug17.jpg

bug10.jpg

bug11.jpg

bug12.jpg

Not sure if you can tell from the pics, but someone decided to punch or kick the airbag in, some smart people...

bug19.jpg

bug18.jpg

·
Geresy Farms
1,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
"Finished"...

bug23.jpg

bug7.jpg

bug8.jpg

bug9.jpg

bug3.jpg

bug4.jpg

bug5.jpg

bug6.jpg

bug2.jpg

bug.jpg

Yes you can call this a "hacked" detail, lol. It would never go out of my shop if it was a customers like this. A LOT is still wrong/dirty/paint lifeless but oh well...Im done.

·
Multiple GMFS owner
2,098 Posts
not bad for an hour and a half, and it must be a chick thing to have the most random shit in there car and still have alot in it and think its cleaned out, my girlfriend is the same way. One time when she was driving my truck for a week there was a personal pizza box (with half a pizza in it I might add) pop cans, bottles and candy wrappers along with other random trash from the passenger floor board to the bottom of the dash shit all over the seat, she successfully turned my 3 passenger RCSB to a 1 passenger

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
looks like me nephews girlfrind car (09 civic with 8k miles on it)i cant believe there are people that just dont care about cleaning.

·
Multiple GMFS owner
2,098 Posts
not bad for an hour and a half, and it must be a chick thing to have the most random shit in there car and still have alot in it and think its cleaned out, my girlfriend is the same way. One time when she was driving my truck for a week there was a personal pizza box (with half a pizza in it I might add) pop cans, bottles and candy wrappers along with other random trash from the passenger floor board to the bottom of the dash shit all over the seat, she successfully turned my 3 passenger RCSB to a 1 passenger
I also forgot to add we had her dads 01 2500HD ECSB 6.0L and I washed, waxed and cleaned the interior before he saw it the cleaned and vacuumed before he got it back

·
Premium Member
6,277 Posts

·
Registered
571 Posts
you sure a nice brother b/c if my sister (if I had one) brought a car to me looking like that and needed it in an hour and a half....I just wouldn't be as nice!

·
misses my camaro:(
1,155 Posts
i seen pics of your detail jobs and they're great(seen the dodge, the jimmy, now this one) and i know it's reviving an old thread, but what did you use to get the stains out of the light colored headliner and visors of that car??? i hate that about my nnbs. wish it was black like my camaro's was. just need some info on cleanin them, i don't inspect my hand and neither of my buddies when using the visor.

·
Registered
605 Posts
For only having an hour and a half I'd say you kicked ass. Good thing it's a small car.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts