GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally got my truck to have no rubbage and clear the 37x14.0s with ease...i installed a new torsion bar (one of mine was "shot").. with ford keys..and custom made coils in the rear.. i still could go bigger if id like but i think im satisfied for now... the torsion bars could be cranked it looks about 1.25"...and i have the spacer from my old coils that i could install on the new ones for another 1.75" in the rear...but i really think that its gotta perfect stance and crankin the tbars is gonna make it ride rough as hell...the thing rides smooth..and sits tall...i can finally say im satisifed....btw...no makin from of the front bumper...im prepping it to get repainted...it looks like anus right now...

The way these pics look...its appears as if the truck has ass sag...that is my pet peeve..i assure you...it does not...

The comparison pic is me sittin next to my neighbors bone stock 01 LS hoe...

44129581.gif

44129758.gif

44129992.gif

44130909.gif

44129644.gif

44130189.gif

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
Looks great, good job. :head2:

Did you ever put those pics up when you were rollin stockers?

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i lost the pics of the stockers...but next time i get aligned they will be on again...ill snap some next time they're on there

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
BogeyBoy82 said:
i lost the pics of the stockers...but next time i get aligned they will be on again...ill snap some next time they're on there
That is the thing I hate about my 18"s the most. You gotta have another set of wheels to get that bitch alined. But now I have 2 sets so its cool now but when I first had it done that pissed me off.

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanks playas...once the bumper is repainted...and some nfabs are on...i think the outside will be pretty much done...atleast for along while...but the stereo is rockin right now...with just rear speakers...haha...very very soon ill be droppin notes at 160db...hopefully..we'll see...

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Lade handles might be comin soon...set it off just a little bit more...not sure if im dyin to have them though...

repainted the bumper cus it had like 4 nassstty ass rock chips in it...i would do a molded roll pan but that was one stipulation with this truck and my dad...no roll pans... my dodge in h.s. had one...and well..didnt hold up to well when it go rear-ended...even though im incredibly high now...i wont be able too see out my back window with the 12 12's...soo when i do back into something id like to have a bumper back there...i already backed into a rather small but hard tree in my friends driveway like a girl..haha...rollpans are cool lookinl...but not practical for this application...

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
BogeyBoy82 said:
Lade handles might be comin soon...set it off just a little bit more...not sure if im dyin to have them though...

repainted the bumper cus it had like 4 nassstty ass rock chips in it...i would do a molded roll pan but that was one stipulation with this truck and my dad...no roll pans... my dodge in h.s. had one...and well..didnt hold up to well when it go rear-ended...even though im incredibly high now...i wont be able too see out my back window with the 12 12's...soo when i do back into something id like to have a bumper back there...i already backed into a rather small but hard tree in my friends driveway like a girl..haha...rollpans are cool lookinl...but not practical for this application...
what are you putting in ur truck now?

like da hoe.

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
2k1slvrdo said:
what are you putting in ur truck now?

like da hoe.
I'm bout to do a wall of 12 Image Dynamics ID V.3 (new series) 12's...ill be ditchin my door pods and putting a set of 8" subs in kick panels...and swapping my cheap mini horns in the dash for a set of custom made CD2 PRO image horns that are the best on the market...also gonna add another pair of rear components so i can fully enjoy the 5.1 my new alpine processor has to offer...to power all this...ill be adding 4 more of my amps...2 big and 2 small..brings the grand total to 12 amps....soo..12 amps...12 subs...ported...ill be hittin 160 db (hopefully) and also have a better SQ setup than 99% of the rest of the world...we'll see...

1 - 20 of 26 Posts