GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Actually I got this done yesterday but didn't have the time to post it until today. I've been working on like 2 or 3 at the time on and off. So everybody that's on the list yours is coming, not to worry! :D
skylerltWP04.gif

skylerltWP03.gif

skylerltWP01.gif

·
GMFS Senior OG Member
3,511 Posts
That shit kicks ass dogg. :rocking: I don't know if I'm your list? I'll have to get you some better pictures before you get to me.

·
Registered
6,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
1buda said:
That shit kicks ass dogg. :rocking: I don't know if I'm your list? I'll have to get you some better pictures before you get to me.
Yeah man get me some pics and I'll add ya!

·
Registered
711 Posts
i just have one question...how did you get the wheels to look like that? did you just greyscale them??? i need details, i wanna be as good as you at this

·
GMFS Senior OG Member
3,511 Posts
DemoN said:
Hey OG...you just call him "dogg?" :LOL:
Who you calling "OG"? What's "OG"? Isn't his screen name "03carbondogg"? I just shorten his name up to "dogg" if he wants me to stop calling him that I will stop. But on the other hand Demon, do you have a problem with it? evil: :crazy:

·
Registered
6,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
skylerlt said:
i just have one question...how did you get the wheels to look like that? did you just greyscale them??? i need details, i wanna be as good as you at this
Yep I desaturated them then used smart blur. Let me know if you got my e-mail or not too.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts