GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is my truck. I just got the back bagged. On the front I used kp cups and slam bags. On the back, I used the kp components 6 link with slam bags. 1/2 smc valves for fill and 3/8 for the dumps with 1/2 line. I also have the raised tranny crossmember. Now I just need to get rid of the 20's and get some 22's. Let me know what you guys think.

th_DSCN1103.jpg

th_DSCN1104.jpg

th_DSCN1105.jpg

·
GMFS OG Member
760 Posts
HaHa funny thing. Today I was going down Waldron in Ft Smith and happened to see a sweet rig all laid out Cali style so I swung in and grabbed a pic. I didn't know you were a member here. :rofl2:

4-4-2007011.jpg

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for makin them larger. I couldnt figure out how to change the size. Im kinda new at the addin pics thing. Sorry I only have pics from the back. The passenger side front is smashed from someone that backed into me and drove off in the middle of the night. How exactly did you change the size?

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah, Im always on here. Im the shy quite type, I just like to watch and see what everyone else says. I'm glad you enjoyed the view. It is such a small world. You never know who you are gonna run into.

·
resident pyromaniac
7,498 Posts
i just copied the link from your photobucket account:rofl2: i didnt copy the thumbnail link though, i clicked on the photo and then copied the link:read:

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
sweet looking truck man. those wheels dont look too bad.

·
Nom Nom Nom
8,736 Posts
she looks good man! Truck does too!

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yeah, thats one of the reasons I keep her around. Plus my girl looks good standin next to her.

·
Milf Hunter
1,796 Posts
Damn that thing is insane. Nice work bro.

·
Registered
3,382 Posts
Truck looks clean! I think you just talked me into a pan with a plate box over a smoothie.

And welcome to the site!:gmfs:

1 - 20 of 49 Posts