GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
851 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale, 2006 silverado.

Tl;dr- It has a cammed lq9 and 4l80e and coilovers in the front. Here's a detailed mod list. I'm asking 12,000 and do not want trades.

The truck its self has 230k on it, engine/trans swap has around 4500

Drivetrain:
LQ9 out of an 06 silverado SS. Was freshened up with durabond cam bearings and king main/rod bearings, stock gm piston rings
4l80e out of a 01 express van, unsure of mileage, has GM reman tag on it.
PTC billet 3200 single disc converter
LSXAP twister stage 2 cam, 230/238 609/598 on a 112 lsa. BTR 660 springs/retainers/pushrods
Speed engineering headers/y pipe with custom vbands welded
Scruggs 80e conversion crossmember
80e yoke, all ujoints and carrier bearing has been replaced and relocated

Suspension.
5/7 drop via the following;
Atomic fabrication and performance coilover kit with 3.1 inch stroke coilovers/1100lb springs
MCG 16 inch spindles,
MCG flip kit
1 inch drop shackle
Rear ridetech shocks
All suspension componets have been replaces within the past 30k miles UCA's, LCA's tie rods, steering rack, sway bar links, sway bar bushings, and wheel bearings.

Misc:
Various color-matching done as seen in pictures
Aftermarket sunroof
Aftermarket manual sliding rear glass
Black headliner
Touch screen head unit with kicker subs
Intimidator SS rear wing

Exterior has some flaws, there is a small dent in the hood where someone backed their spare tire carrier into it. Couple of door dings, the SS wing is a little beat up from stuff dragging on it in and out of bed. Nothing too serious, as you can tell, this truck looks great but its far from 'show quality' I'd say.

It has been street tuned, not sure how much power it makes. Sorry.

If you still need to get approval from your wife or the bank then we don't need to talk.

If you just want to shoot the shit and ask questions about the build we don't need to talk.

If you ask for random pictures and details on 'this' or 'that' please don't be insulted when I ask for a screen shot of your current bank account balance to insure you aren't wasting my time.

·
Fuck Bonspeed
122 Posts
Bank acct statement? Haha what the fuck? For that? Please tell me you were drunk when you wrote the ad. An overpriced nbs “ I need to see your bank acct or we don’t talk” thanks I was having a shit day. Appreciate the laugh.

·
Fuck Bonspeed
122 Posts
No it’s not.
Oh I got the shit life comment because I made one. No I was having a shit day about something and then the ridiculous statement about my bank records. Fuck I forgot. No dude great life the guy I bought a car off that was pretty expensive didn’t have this attitude so it made me laugh.

·
Registered
851 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
@hardluck13

I got 11k for this truck almost a year ago.

The gentleman who purchased it was happy to prove his ability to buy it. We are good friends even to this day.

The purpose of that statement was to clear out any "tire kickers".I got an overwhelming influx of messages from people who made many requests in terms of pictures or documentation from people who couldn't actually afford the truck. It would seem as you are one of those people. There's nothing wrong with that, work hard every day and you too will be able to afford nice things. Draw inspiration from what you see and desire; not anger.

You alluded to the vehicle being overpriced and yes that is true- it is modified which warranted a higher than KBB/NADA asking price. It is still priced well under what it costs to build which-atleast in my opinion- was a fair price.

I hope this clears things up.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts