1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Slammin' & Jammin' (lebanon, TN)

Who all plans on showing up?
Slammin' & Jammin' xi
Lebanon, TN at the James E. Ward Ag Center (wilson co. fairgrounds)
May 28,29,& 30
Here are a list of the planned events
  • Drag and Brag
  • Free Dyno
  • Sound Q
  • Sound SPL
  • Bikini Contest
  • Air Bag Contest
  • Burn Out Contest
  • Hydraulic Contest

·
Registered
591 Posts
i have been the last two years if there is anyone in the area who can come this show you should be there its one of the best i have been to ill compare to greenville miss next year but for indy truck bash this year

·
Registered
41 Posts
I'll be there. I just register today. Today was the last do to register for 25 dollars. anything after today is 35 entry fee. I live about 10 or 15 minutes from there. Just look for my truck. I might be parked with some of the 4 ever low guys. Just depends on if my friends car gets out of the body shop in time. It's an awesome show. I might dyno my truck just for the hell of it. see yall there

-Chad-

·
Registered
41 Posts
Well, guys and gals, I just saw on the news. That there gonna be crackin down BIG TIME on people speedin and people actin a fool on the streets. Just figured I would give fear warning for those on this forum.... and make sure you tell any body else you know that is going. c-ya

-Chad-

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well, guys and gals, I just saw on the news. That there gonna be crackin down BIG TIME on people speedin and people actin a fool on the streets. Just figured I would give fear warning for those on this forum.... and make sure you tell any body else you know that is going. c-ya
so ya mean no really stupid stuff, but we can still play with our switches? Or just cut pretty much everything out?
Thanks alot man.

·
Registered
41 Posts
they might let you get away with playin with your switches as long as your not dragin it at like 50mph on the strip. but it's all over the news. they have a big police bus sittin down there that will hold like 12 people at a time. and last year they had 10 cops on duty for that and this year there gonna have like 50. they said there gonna have camera's setup everywhere watchin and they'll have like 1 or 2 cops setup ever block or so. so be prepared. and try to keep all the craziness on the back roads and the car show. Just figured I would give the heads up. please pass on the info for those that go on different forums. thanks

-Chad-

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks man. I wonder if they're gonna inforce seatbelt laws or if they'll be too busy with other stuff, cause I don't wear a belt when I'm cruisin'

·
Registered
41 Posts
I don't think there gonna pull you over for that reason. but if they pull you over for doing something they don't like then I would imagine they might stick you for that too. trust me. the crime rate is real low around hear. So, the cops have nothing better to do then pick on the imports and mini-trucks. they don't bother the big truck to much cause the biggest part of the police department is a bunch of rednecks. So, watch your self.

-Chad-

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
aight thanks. I didn't plan on doing anything stupid anyways, but I'd probally hit the switches some is all.

·
Registered
41 Posts
yeah when you get there look for my truck. I'll have the lifted 03 HD I might park with some of my 4 Ever Low friends up front. I'm not sure yet. see-ya there

-Chad-

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Damn you're lucky. We had a hotel, but the idiots lost my friends reservation and now we don't know where the hell we're gonna stay.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I just called the microtel which I can almost see them from my house. They have a couple of rooms left. If you want to call them the number is 615-773-3600.

-Chad-

1 - 20 of 27 Posts