GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
1,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

This show is a BLAST! I went last year for the first time and really enjoyed myself. Gaugemagazine.com throws the show. Its a fun fun show, TONS of things going on both days. They got the stunt bike team doing there thing. Live music all day (rock to rap) The bikini contest and the usual hydro hop. Matt Petro usually hops the SHIT out of his air hopper at this show. This is really a nice down to earth show that is lots of fun and has a very nice turnout. The location at the marion county fairgrounds is a GREAT place for a show.

Here is the Offical Slamology Website This has all the info you need about everything! :read:

Here is the Myspace page For slamology!

Here are pictures from guagemagzine.com's coverage of last years show

Like I said this show is a fun time! I hope we can get a good turnout from GMFS.com Also my buddys house is literally a few block from here. its like a 2 min drive. So if you guys need a place to stay im sure he will be down.. You might be sleeping on the floor but hey we can drink until the point the floor feels like clouds! :read:

·
Hillbilly Deluxe
1,096 Posts
what if your rides slammed UP on 42's? or 36's depending on $$

·
Hillbilly Deluxe
1,096 Posts
classes... like how to loose weight and shit? elaborate for me man:)

·
Hillbilly Deluxe
1,096 Posts
i think ill drag a few boys down with me, gotta represent the lifted toys.... ill work it in tho!

·
Hillbilly Deluxe
1,096 Posts
i wont be able to mkae it, thats same time as Springfield Jambo.... sorry man! come out there with us tho!

1,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Its getting CLOSE!!! WHOS GOING?!?!?!?! :rocking: :rocking: :rocking: :rocking: :rocking: :rocking: :rocking: Hell im leaving tommorw for it!! HAHAH yes thats right TOMMORW and im going to be stayin at my friend BJs house. He lives like 3 blocks from the show! I am staying there from the 16th til the 27th!! We are going to try and get his bagged and bodydropped s-10 wrapped up enough to make its FIRST show!

·
This is a bunch of shit!
1,943 Posts
Its getting CLOSE!!! WHOS GOING?!?!?!?! :rocking: :rocking: :rocking: :rocking: :rocking: :rocking: :rocking: Hell im leaving tommorw for it!! HAHAH yes thats right TOMMORW and im going to be stayin at my friend BJs house. He lives like 3 blocks from the show! I am staying there from the 16th til the 27th!! We are going to try and get his bagged and bodydropped s-10 wrapped up enough to make its FIRST show!
I might make it this year. You showing the ute again?

1,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I might make it this year. You showing the ute again?
Yep shes sittin out front... I am at my friends house down here in indy already :read: :rofl2: going to be working on his s-10 the whole week and see how close we can come to bringin it to the show :rocking:

1,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
damn, wish i woulda known about this a couple weeks ago. i may still roll out there
Come on man... GEEZZZ I made this thread at 04-20-2007, 05:40 AM :read: Its been a few months this has been posted up :rofl2: Well I hope to see you there and you have a place to crash on the floor if you want.

·
Registered
2,525 Posts
eh, wont be able to make it...for my own reasons....

1. my bed is still cracked, and i wont show with an "under construction" truck because its retarded....

2. now i have a smashed in fender to add to the list of shit to fix....

1,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
eh, wont be able to make it...for my own reasons....

1. my bed is still cracked, and i wont show with an "under construction" truck because its retarded....

2. now i have a smashed in fender to add to the list of shit to fix....
Maaannn that hurts my feelings I am bringin up a truck that dont run or move or have interior and putting it under the under construction class and the holden is going in special intrest. But man you just called me retarded :bawl: :rofl2: Regardless if your showing are you going to come out and have a few shots of jag?

·
Registered
2,525 Posts
didnt call you retarded, called the under construction class retarded....there a couple differences between a human and a car :jester:

im tryin to get ym detailing business going, so im not sure...

·
Registered
252 Posts
Man, the under construction classes are always my favorite at a show.

I might make it out there but only as a spectator cause my S10's not even close yet.

·
GET ME A WHOPPER
252 Posts
i think i may have to roll down for this now... the truck is a little beat up because its my DD, but i really dont care. I'll put it in the show, but only so i can drag around the path!

Chris i'll let you know later this week if i'm comin or not

1 - 20 of 29 Posts