GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have this problem of my two front bucket seats slanting in..and by slanting in i mean the actual seats look like this \/..not that much of a v shape but you get the idea. this is a problem because i was looking to get headrest monitors and the headrests will look funky with the monitor at an angle..has anyone corrected this problem or have a solution for me?

·
Registered
270 Posts
steveo1 said:
i have this problem of my two front bucket seats slanting in..and by slanting in i mean the actual seats look like this \/..not that much of a v shape but you get the idea. this is a problem because i was looking to get headrest monitors and the headrests will look funky with the monitor at an angle..has anyone corrected this problem or have a solution for me?
Are they reclinable?

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lol probably a good idea to lose some weight :LOL: im guessing the frames are located within the seat..i was thinking of using some thick washers too even it out but i dont know if that would help

·
Registered
272 Posts
if you already dont have monitors then i would suggest getting the Myron Davis screens for your headrests. the have a flip out design that uniquely solves the problem of having your seats tilted back

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i dont think its from me being a fatass..i dont know maybe it might..but the seats are just slanted in for some reason. and where can i get myron davis screens?

·
Registered
658 Posts
sex can hurt the seat tooo..i mean think about it all the movement, and plus the added weight.... :LOL: :LOL: :head:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts