GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
__the real GODFATHER__
1,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After some small dents from accidents and Stolen Tailgate i decided to rework the body and get ready for new paint, and along the way drop out rear some more for bagged/static rake i've always wanted.. Unfortunately a finished paint will have to wait till funds are straight but wanted to get the body as straight and clean looking as possible.. After knocking out suspension and body its time for under hood goodies to help the GM350 crate run strong. All a slow process as child support is a bitch! lol

on to pics (sorry for cell phone pics)....... yes some i've posted before

Throw back from first paint and mild drop

NEW DROP

BODY WORK so far

More pics to come as complete... Should be black with a few accents and wheels back on to roll out to TX HeatWave

·
__the real GODFATHER__
1,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks fellas as for color yeah i love it too, and once ready for new paint it'll be same Blue with more flake... But till then it'll be primer black and striped up

·
CHIMICHANGA
3,275 Posts
those are the worst pictures ever.
considering you know at least 3 ppl with DSLR cameras.

·
Smiggles
3,493 Posts
Honestly i dont remember off top of my head, i think there like one size smaller than stick. 235/75/15 maybe? But just got truck all primed and wheels back on...
alright thanks:shake: I think mine are teh same size, i wanted to make sure I can run them before I lower it more.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.