GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
I will NOT cowboy up!
1,948 Posts
i was planning on doing a little photo shoot in this park near my house today but it turns out there was a wedding reception going on so there wasn't any place to take pictures. so you get a couple more pictures of it sitting in the driveway. :anitoof:

got it aligned on friday (rides awesome now) and this is what the guy at Midas wrote:

·
Picture Me Rollin'
287 Posts
Looks pretty good, but I want to see it bigger. I say you crank the shit out of it, add a body lift and throw on some 40's in the near future. That thing needs to be big like the photoshop you had in your sig!!!!
Evan

·
I will NOT cowboy up!
1,948 Posts
i think my t-bars are a bit old and saggy. i'm pretty close to being fully cranked right now and i still have very good cv angles. i also need to get a 2" or so block to cure the california ass draggin.

in a couple years i really want to go up to 40's on 20's. maybe with a SFA. :D

·
Banned
580 Posts
WOW....didnt see your lade till just now man, loooks AWESOME. congrats on getting it finished, i know it can take a long time, i can speak from experiences but once its done, its all worth it! now get some tire shine on those meats and polish up them wheels! :rocking:

·
I will NOT cowboy up!
1,948 Posts
"Vehicle Height Excessively Altered"

no, they haven't sent me my replacement rim yet. i went to 4WP's and they overnighted me one. when/if i ever get the replacement i'll sell it on ebay along with the leaky one.

·
I will NOT cowboy up!
1,948 Posts
i know i know, but i didn't like the look of the rockers or of me struggling to climb into the thing. :crazy:

·
Registered
246 Posts
Man i think that your truck is badass, one of these days I will hopefully have a setup a whole lot like that :rocking:

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
that truck above this post is such a piece. haha you no im jokin clayton i love that truck, lol

·
Registered
296 Posts
Damn that thing looks good, how do you like those claws? Im thinking of getting the same tires when i lift my tahoe. How loud are those on the street?

·
I will NOT cowboy up!
1,948 Posts
the claws are really nice riding so far. they have a nice hum to them but are far from annoyingly loud.

thanks for the compliments again guys.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts