GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well for a while a buddy and me were buying wrecks and fixing them up to sell. This was an internet auction that turned out to be in a little worse shape than pictures showed. No biggie, I got it cheap, so I decide to fix it up and keep it as my daily. Here's a couple pics from the first day I brought it home...
SDC106562.gif

SDC106522.gif

Notice the top of the passenger doors all smashed, my guess was it was leaned up against a tree on a trail...

And a couple of "now" pictures.
fbe0974d.gif

SDC107212.gif

SDC107152.gif

SDC107162.gif

Like I said, it's nothing special, but I like it. They're bad pics, but mine always are :flame: I got some Ford keys that'll be going in maybe next week.

·
Danger,Death,Destruction
59 Posts
Kyle once I get back down to TN me and you have to do some work. Well i should say to vehicles, the Mag and my truck. I love the new look even though it's nothing to you it looks amazing to me.

·
Registered
346 Posts
truck looks clean, well done :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i'm not sure about the black grill but it's definitely nice looking
It's different for sure, but that's what I was after, I wanted rid of all the chrome. I might eventually get a billet grille, but it too would get powdered flat black. Thanks for the kind words fellas

Sent from my iPhone while on the throne

·
Respect mah authoritah!
11,152 Posts
gorgeous.

·
Registered
9,795 Posts
nothing big, its fuckin siiiiick man nice work, i love reading builds like these, and i love your tails, look awesome.

·
Registered
9,795 Posts
do fix or paint your wiper arms though

·
Mossy Oak Pro Staff
2,668 Posts
Very nice.

·
Registered
9,795 Posts
what sizes tires you running?

·
Registered
656 Posts
Nice job love the grill. Score for a rebuild/DD.

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Kyle once I get back down to TN me and you have to do some work. Well i should say to vehicles, the Mag and my truck. I love the new look even though it's nothing to you it looks amazing to me.
Thanks a lot buddy. You're right, we need to get the new motor in the Mag

nothing big, its fuckin siiiiick man nice work, i love reading builds like these, and i love your tails, look awesome.
do fix or paint your wiper arms though
what sizes tires you running?
Thanks dude, it's funny you say that about the wiper arms, I was wondering who would point those out lol. I plan on painting them here soon. Those tires are 305/55/20

·
HAPPY NEW YEAR
3,599 Posts
Where you at in TN? Memphis area here.

That truck is BAD in a good way. I like that you did it all yourself. I would kill for the skills to do everything you did to that truck myself, just paying parts. Been srsly considering some type of schooling for it to get into the industry, since I love it so much, dunno if it's the right idea though. Anyway, like I said, awesome truck..Looks like you took some dumbass 16 year olds mistake and made it tastefully done.

Also, don't know if you've thrown HID's in it yet but if not you should. I just recently got some ddm 6k and they're one of the best mods I've ever done.

·
Member # 625
968 Posts
Nice resto and rebuild! :cool:

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
Love it...the rear end is :boobs: Not a fan of the black grille...I think painted to match and a black billet would look great.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts