GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
3,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well did a quick wash of the truck. No wax since i didnt have any. Heres some pics with the new stockers,black billet grille, 06 lower valance. Still got some things to add like matching tires,ss cap once i get it painted,colormatched top pad,handles and mirrors caps when i can get some paint. also gonna smoke the tails at some point.

Maybe someone can make me sig, maybe edit out most of the shitty background lol
100_1797.gif

100_1798.gif

100_1801.gif

Oh yea i need to get my shield and back glass tinted also. The side windows are from my old truck lol

·
GMFS =/= Real Life!
4,394 Posts
looks awesome trevor.

·
Registered
3,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
looks awesome trevor.
yea now let me get all your colormatched items for free lol. Nah but who painted your stuff? Did it match up pretty good. I dont know anywhere to order OEM silver birch and im skeptical to let anyone in this town paint anything becasue it would probably be few shades off.

·
Registered
8,312 Posts
Looking good bro. Where did you get your 06 lower valence? I need to pick one up.

·
GMFS =/= Real Life!
4,394 Posts
yea now let me get all your colormatched items for free lol. Nah but who painted your stuff? Did it match up pretty good. I dont know anywhere to order OEM silver birch and im skeptical to let anyone in this town paint anything becasue it would probably be few shades off.
i had it all painted when i got in the wreck.

you can order the handles off of ebay or the dealership for cheap.

·
Registered
3,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Looks great
Looks great. I am still searching for a NBS to slam.
i had it all painted when i got in the wreck.

you can order the handles off of ebay or the dealership for cheap.
Looks good man.
LOoks good dude. Static?
Edit: nvm i just looked at you sig haha. low as fuck dude
No more 99?

Looks good

thanks guys, nah no more 99, comegetsome's dad bought it for 1500 bucks to make it a drag truck.

yea its static, i want it lower.

Who painted it tho timmy? Someone local to you? did they match up the paint well?

·
Desert Rat
3,705 Posts
Looks good, you should get the 05 06 5 spoke OEM wheels for it

·
TROLL REVOLT of 2012
2,474 Posts
your truck looks good.

·
Registered
3,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

·
Registered
9,687 Posts
you son of a bitch i told you id paint whatever shit you needed. panel painting anything aint gona match. paint doesnt match ever. too many different variables are thrown in when mixing paint making it impossible to match factory paint. its just how close you can get it.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts